You "run" on 10% of your mind. Imagine what you could do with the other 90%. TOTAL MIND POWER is a foolproof, effortless, step-by-step procedure for using the "idling" 90% of your mind to solve specific practical problems... Learn Quickly.Remember Names.Stop Smoking.Enjoy Sex.Lose Weight.Retard Aging.
Improve Health. Increase Memory Control. Developed from the latest scientific research, TOTAL MIND POWER is not a theory, not a meditative program or self-help peptalk - it is practicing physician's proven method of focusing awareness for short period of time to achieve increased mind-power immediately. It works and it will work for you. www.totalmindpower.com
show more show less