Buyback Shipping Guidelines
TextbooksRus.com will provide you with a prepaid and trackable shipping label. View
a sample shipping label. Delivery confirmation
is included with the label, so you can verify that the item successfully arrived
at our location. The cost of this label is billed to us, so you never have to worry
- FedEx Shipping Label. We issue a prepaid FedEx shipping label by
default when you submit your buyback. FedEx Shipments arrive an average of 5-6 days
sooner to our warehouse than USPS shipments and have the added benefit of insurance
up to $100 per package.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Shipping Label. When a FedEx shipping
label cannot be issued (i.e. on holidays and weekends), you will be issued a USPS
shipping label. Insurance is not provided with the regular USPS shipping label.
TextbooksRus.com is not responsible for lost or damaged items, and you will not
be paid for items we do not receive.
- Please review our buyback packaging
guidelines for valuable information prior to packing and shipping your books.
- Print your free shipping label and
attach it to you box.
- Every carton you send MUST use a unique shipping label. If you have more than one
carton, you must print free additional shipping labels
for each carton you send in. Failure to do so may lead to loss of carton and books.
TextbooksRus.com is not responsible for items lost due to multiple cartons utilizing
the same shipping label.
- Drop off packages with FedEx labels at the nearest
FedEx drop off location or arrange for a free pickup from a business by calling
1-800-GO-FEDEX. When dropping off your package, please select either a FedEx Staffed,
FedEx Kinkos, or FedEx Authorized ShipCenter. Uncheck the box next to FedEx Self-Service
locations since they are unable to accept your package. Pickups must be scheduled
from a business, not a residence. If you call to schedule a pickup, make sure to
mention you have a "return label".
- Drop off packages with USPS labels at your local post office.
- Login to your account and view your buybacks.
- Click on the Buyback Number for the shipment requiring additional labels.
- In the Shipping Labels box, click on "Add a shipping label".
- Select either a FedEx or USPS Media Mail Label and click "Yes".
- You will see a new tracking number added to your list of the labels. Click the new
tracking number to view and print the new prepaid shipping label.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for every additional carton.
If you have questions regarding your buyback shipment, send an email to
Book buyback help